Friday 19 July 2013

Get involved with Yorkshire bloggers - Weekend Walkabout.


As a great way of supporting each other's blogs, I thought we could all have a weekend walkabout. Basically what I would like you to do is pick another person's blog on the blog list and go and have a little walkabout on their site. It would be great if you could leave them a comment, tweet them some love and just generally show them support. We all enjoy getting feedback, so go on let's try and become a little community and get to know each other better.

A quick reminder that we are currently running a Yorkshire Photography competition (finishing at the end of August), so please email through your submissions.

I'd like to think that you all feel involved in the blog and you think of it as your place to showcase your best posts and bring attention to what is happening where you are. We would love to feature your blogs and blog posts, so if you have featured any Yorkshire restaurants, day trips, recipes, etc please drop me an email or tweet.

I also thought it would be a great idea if any of the more experienced bloggers wanted to share some of their hints and tips for some of the newer bloggers - if you would be interested in doing this 
Anyone who would like to do a post about blogging and some tips for newer bloggers.

Hope you all have a fab weekend. 

2 comments:

  1. That's a great idea - I'd love some tips on using Blogspot from an ipad as I've struggled to get the pictures to the size I want.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is a really good idea, defiantly going to give it a go! I still need to email in for the photography competition, I've been busy taking a few snaps Xx

    ReplyDelete